Mack Daddy Mario (SF Ed.) Mack Daddy Mario (SF Ed.)

Hilarious xD

This must be one of the funniest things here on NG. This song pwns so freakingly hard, but that must be because it's Dutch :P

A victory for sprites, the Dutch and Ome Henk \X/(-_-)\X/

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Pure awesomeness

That's the best I can describe this game. This is easily the best guitar game on NG. There ares still some small bugs out there. Sometimes when you have to input two buttons it only recognises one input, so no perfect :(

Anyway, if you're going to make a 3rd part (which would be awesome) I would like to make a song for it if you want. Plz contact me :)

The Halloween Hunt The Halloween Hunt

OMGWTFBBQ!

Is that MY music what you used in this game? WOW, mayor thanks dud _O_

Now for the game. I first admit that I'm not a big Halloween fan, but I do like RPG's. Now this one feels slight easy, because you have full health after each battle again, but the battles are quite tough so I bet it was the good decision to do that :)

EviLudy responds:

Yep, your music. Was quite helpful, especially the catchy lilium piano tune. I play the guitar and I'm still practising the piano. Question though: Can you PM me whether you actually played the music on the piano or used a music creation program to make the music?

On a side note: I'm dutch as well =)

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Pwn

Your FL Slayer is pwning hard in here. Ths is one of my favourite xongs of SCGMDX2 :)

How did you made this melody? Did you just did something random, or have you put lots of effort in it? Anyone, the melody = king

My only point of critiism would be that the piano was overpowered in the beginning...

Speeding Rampage Flash Loop Speeding Rampage Flash Loop

I understand you love the riff

cuz it fucking pwns :)
Can't wait to play the new TW game.

==(Distant Oceans)== ==(Distant Oceans)==

:)))

I just got into ambient the last time, so I was wandered what it is here.
First of all, the drums. They were great since they weren't overpowered, nor too soft.
Second the melody. The synth. It sounds like a mix of a techno and a church. Original, but effective.
The choir felt good, no complaints about that.

+dl

>Distortzion<

check out my stuff, bla bla, you know it.

Buoy responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man!

I'll get to reviewing you sometime hopefully soon, but my current internet connection is in no way fast enough to load a song! So you've gotta be patient, sorry :)