Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Pwn

Your FL Slayer is pwning hard in here. Ths is one of my favourite xongs of SCGMDX2 :)

How did you made this melody? Did you just did something random, or have you put lots of effort in it? Anyone, the melody = king

My only point of critiism would be that the piano was overpowered in the beginning...

Speeding Rampage Flash Loop Speeding Rampage Flash Loop

I understand you love the riff

cuz it fucking pwns :)
Can't wait to play the new TW game.

==(Distant Oceans)== ==(Distant Oceans)==

:)))

I just got into ambient the last time, so I was wandered what it is here.
First of all, the drums. They were great since they weren't overpowered, nor too soft.
Second the melody. The synth. It sounds like a mix of a techno and a church. Original, but effective.
The choir felt good, no complaints about that.

>Distortzion<

check out my stuff, bla bla, you know it.

Buoy responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man!

I'll get to reviewing you sometime hopefully soon, but my current internet connection is in no way fast enough to load a song! So you've gotta be patient, sorry :)

Painkillers Painkillers

Wacky...

but I love it! The experimental breaks with the bleeps made an nice combo.
I knew you were great in classical music, but this sounds promising two :)
Make more of this stuff. I'll be glad to hear it.

SR - Toner SR - Toner

I can't think of anything I can put in here lol

My god what a brilliant mix of styles. It sounds like a mix of Squarepusher/AFX and GY!BE.
I suppose you played the guitar yourself. The beat is a bit light, but that does fit with the guitar. The ambient synths sounded very nice.

China Town [DjLj] China Town [DjLj]

Urm.. right

If this is trance it would be a really awkward one. Bass sounded ok, but the other synth were quite a pain to the air. Strange progressive beat, that's interesting. Maybe you should finish this.

6/10
3/5

DjLj responds:

It was made to put a sort of beat to a chinese type instrument! So i dont know whether you could call this trance or techno. If newgrounds had a Hard - Dance Category. I think maybe it would be in that. By the way, thanks for the review!!!

Vision_ Vision_

Very good,.

When the bb came in, you heard some bass. It sounded very atmospheric. The bb is basic, but works. Luckily it got better at the end. I can't really compare this to Squarepusher actually, maybe only in terms of beat.
You just made a great, not to hard, song.

{The Sewers} {The Sewers}

*boner*

I first heared this first in Unreal Flash and AW MY GAWD! Tihs song is FANTASTIC. A excessive high quality DnB song. Very Good breakbeat, fantastic Basssline. You've done nothing wrong with this song, everything is in the spot.

What did you use? I have to know )_) !

Maybe one thing is bad, and that is the piano. Piano and DnB don't go very good often, in this song it is acceptable, but I doubt you should do it again.

for now.

Dry Oasis--_-- Dry Oasis--_--

I´m gonna kick U in teh faic &gt;:(

At first, good that you listen to Noisia, good shit, if you likeit you should try out Black Sun Empire too.

Anyway, let's go to the track. The bells in the intro sounded very nice, could't say really more about that. Then tha bass. It sounded quite weird. I would say vacuüm-ish O-O but very nice. Then the breaks They were perfectly filtered. Applaus for that.
After all I only can say THAT I'M FRIGGIN JEALOUS AT YOU AND NOW I'M VERY UPSET :>(

PERVOK responds:

I don't like Black Sun Empire, personally.

Gluttony Gluttony

great

very good song. The break could use some more variation but it sounded nice. The bass was very good. Effects were creepy, ghehe.

Too lazy to write a long review.

mazzel ;)